The first Friday of every month in downtown Presque Isle, Maine is for art! The galleries of rotate new shows into their spaces at this time and local merchants and eateries are open late.
Check out Facebook page for a brochure of participating galleries: View here.
Common Participants Are:
- Reed Art Gallery at UMPI
- Common Gallery on Main Street in Presque Isle
- The Agency on Aging on Main Street in Presque Isle
- The Winter Arts Center at the Aroostook Centre Mall
- Mi'kmaq Nation Museum at 8 Northern Road in Presque Isle
- NMCC library
- Mark and Emily Turner Memorial Library